Click on links below to learn How Do I?...
- How do I place books/materials on reserve for my course(s)?
Contact Julie Dulaney, Circulation Librarian, at 614-287-2267, or email her at email@example.com.
- How can I get a Research Guide created or customized for my students to use?
Contact the Sharon Richter, at 614-287-2082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I suggest a Library purchase?
Contact Robin Buser, Acquisitions & Metadata Services Supervisor, at 614-287-2469 or email her at email@example.com.
- How can I get assistance with research, locating sources, and database help?
Walk in or contact the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor of Columbus Hall at 614-287-2460, or drop by the Learning Center Service Desk (Moeller Hall, Delaware) or call 740-203-8183 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I find information about Open Education Resources?
The OER Research Guide can help you with all your OER needs.
Privacy & Confidentiality StatementLibrary Code of Conduct