Faculty members may click on the links listed below to receive virtual library resources to introduce students to various avenues of research and library resources.
- Library instruction serves as a foundation for students' future academic research and imbues students with information literacy skills.
- Library instruction serves as a collaboration between faculty and librarians
- Library Instructional Videos focus on:
- Database Searching
- Finding eBooks
- Research Guides
- Evaluating Information
- Creating a Research Question
- Business Research
- ...and more!
- Helpful Library Quick Guides and Library Research Guides supplement instruction.
- Please request virtual librarian assistance by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Privacy & Confidentiality StatementLibrary Code of Conduct