In Person and Virtual Library Instruction
Library instruction serves as a foundation for students' future academic research and imbues students with information literacy skills. This collaboration between faculty and librarians can be delivered in person, or virtually in a variety of formats, which can be embedded in Blackboard:
- Library Instructional Videos focus on:
- Database Searching
- Finding eBooks
- Research Guides
- Evaluating Information
- Creating a Research Question
- Business Research
- ...and more!
- Virtual library instruction can be provided either synchronously, or asynchronously as a customized instruction video (Kaltura).
- Interactive research tutorials can be developed for any course, and can include assessment. See this example.
- Finally, helpful Library Quick Guides and Library Research Guides further supplement instruction.
- See how to Embed Research Guides in Blackboard to add any of these resources to your course materials.
- Please request in person or virtual librarian assistance at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Ask Us More about Virtual Instruction
Columbus Campus and Regional Learning Centers
Contact Sharon Richter, Reference & Instruction Supervisor
Contact Kristine Kinzer, Library Coordinator
Privacy & Confidentiality StatementLibrary Code of Conduct