Here are a few of the features that will simplify your search!
- Search by keyword
- Browse by category
- Search within a book
- Use the embedded dictionary
- Use the citation generator
- Email book chapters
Add Notes to E-books
You can take notes on e-books and save them to your My EBSCOhost folder for later viewing. Here's how:
- From the page of the e-book on which you would like to leave a note, click on the Notes icon in the toolbar.
- Click the + New Note button that appears in the Notes area. If there are existing notes, they appear in a list in the Notes area. Click the Sign In link to save your note to your My EBSCOhost folder account.
- Enter your note and click the Save button. You can adjust how the text appears in your note using the Bold, Italics, and Underline buttons above the text field. Your saved note will appear in the Notes list.
- Click the X in the upper-left corner to close the Notes area.
Privacy & Confidentiality StatementLibrary Code of Conduct