What's in This Guide
E-books from the EBSCOhost eBooks Collection can be viewed online in the library, on your personal computer and in many cases downloaded to computers or mobile devices.
This guide will introduce you to:
Try the EBSCOhost eBooks Collection!
Special Features of the EBSCO eBook Collection
- Download thousands of e-books to your computer.
- Save a list of favorite e-books to your free EBSCO account for easy access.
- Get a citation in multiple formats, including APA and MLA.
- Save notes on e-books to your free EBSCO account.
- View e-book Table of Contents from search Result List.
- Navigate to e-book chapters or sections directly from Result List and Detail Record.
- Search within a book for specific terms, yielding a list of hyperlinked pages.
- Create notes and retain links to the e-book pages viewed when notes were added.
This guide is derived from COM library's EBSCO eBooks LibGuide, maintained by Kathryn Park, and where applicable, content has been used with permission.
Privacy & Confidentiality StatementLibrary Code of Conduct