Business Office Administration
This guide contains books, websites, and library resources that can help you with your Business Office Administration coursework.
Click on the link below to learn more about degrees and certificates offered at CSCC in Business Office Administration:
How to Install, Configure, and Connect to the Virtual Computer Commons
This Virtual Machine software is available for Windows and Apple PCs and allows students to remotely access a Virtual Computer Commons Windows 7 Desktop that's running on our Columbus State servers that has the Microsoft Office 2016 software applications used for the BOA and CSCI classes.
- Once this software is installed and configured students will have an icon for the VMWare Horizon View client.
- When this software is launched it will prompt students to login.
- Login with your CSCC Username and Password (same information you use to log into Blackboard).
- Then you'll be given options of available virtual machines to select from. You'll need to use the Virtual Computer Commons unless there’s a machine associated with the class they’re taking.
- From this machine you'll have access to your Student network home directory B: drive and you will need to save your files to this location or a USB drive that is attached to your personal computer.
- YOU SHOULD NEVER SAVE ANY FILES TO THE VIRTUAL MACHINE because these files will be wiped from the virtual machine whenever the machine is reset or rebuilt on the server and you do not always connect to the same machine when you log into the virtual machines.
For additional help or information, please contact our IT Support Center at (614)287-5050 or by emailing email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Virtual Library Hours
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Business Source Complete
Business Source Complete includes articles from academic journals about a variety of business topics. This would be a good place to start if you are writing a paper or doing research on a specific issue related to business.
Start by entering your search words into the box below, and then narrow the search as needed based on the results.
Use this database to find out more information about a specific company. This information can be very useful when you apply for jobs, prepare for interviews, or look for companies where you may want to work.
Privacy & Confidentiality StatementLibrary Code of Conduct