Tweets from the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- Be sure to check the department website for information about the Interpreter Education Program/American Sign Language at Columbus State. It includes a useful FAQ section that addresses a variety of topics about common student experiences with the department.
- The Handspeak website provides a vast collection of information including current news, reference resources, videos, research, and more, all organized by a native signer and ASL instructor.
- Consider the Interpreters and Translators entry in the Occupational Outlook Handbook for expectations and requirements of careers in the field.
- Visit the DeafRead website for access to a large number of blogs and vlogs about deaf culture, with each post ranked by community members.
- The ASL-STEM Forum provides discussion and resources for the creation of new ASL vocabulary related to the STEM disciplines.
Tweets from the National Association of the Deaf (NAD)
Privacy & Confidentiality StatementLibrary Code of Conduct